Are you throwing a dinner party on a budget but can’t get over the sticker shock of a decent bottle of wine? Good news! We’ve paired up the Top Rated Wines of 2011 based on the Wine Spectator List that are under $20 with delicious recipes that will be sure to wow your guests. Check out this list of wines under $20 that don’t taste like they are under $20. Your guests will think you are a pro!
- Peanut Chicken Skewers with Chili Mayonnaise , Gruet Blanc de Noirs New Mexico NV, $14
- Lamb Chops With Balsamic Reduction, Château Tanunda Shiraz Barossa Grand Barossa 2008, $18
- Meat Stuffed Eggplant, George Duboeuf Morgon Jean Descombes 2009, $15
- Spicy Talapia with Aioli, Bodegas Resalte de Peñafiel Ribera del Duero de Restia Crianza Selected Harvest 2004, $15
- Creme Brûlée, Quinta de Cabriz Dão 2008, $9