Stumped about your Memorial Day plans? Are you excited to have friends and family over for a great BBQ but are stuck wondering what to make or where to have it? Not to fret! We want to help you kickstart your planning, so we partnered with Foodiacs and are holding a Memorial Day BBQ Pinterest Contest to get your creative juices flowing! We created a sample board of some of our favorite Memorial Day BBQ images, why not become inspired by creating your own board?
Thanks to our friends at Foodiacs and a few of the food artisans featured on their site we put together a great prize package for the winning pinner. The following food artisans have generously donated their products to the prize package. The prize package includes:
1. Everything Sauce & Spicy Sauce from Teaspoon Willie’s
2. She’s Hot He’s Spicy & Provencal Horseradish Sauces from Moore Sauces by Leslie
3. Sicilian Citrus Rub, Cajun Bayou Rub, and Margarita Rub from Java Gourmet
4. Tuscan Herb, Holy Mole and 7 Salt from Chef Salt
5. Chocolate Chip, Toffee Crunch & Peanut Butter Chip Brownie Brittle from Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle
6. An autographed copy of Fire It Up: 400 Recipes for Grilling Everything by Andrew Schloss and David Joachim
7. And of course last, but certainly not least, an eighteen piece grilling set!
We know what you are thinking and yes, it does sound awesome. So how do you enter to win this fantastic prize? It’s simple, just follow these easy steps:
- Follow Zokos and Foodiacs on Pinterest
- Create your own board titled ‘Dream Memorial Day BBQ’
- Fill your board with at least 10 pins that show what your dream Memorial Day BBQ would look like. Don’t just include food, show us your favorite drinks, gardens, etc.
- Check out the links above and Foodiacs.com for inspiration. At least 3 pins must come from Foodiacs or the websites of our prize partners!
- Pin the contest image (above) to your board
- Submit your email address and a link to your board below by Monday May 28th